STA-BIL Storage Fuel Stabilizer is a fuel additive that keeps fuel fresh for up to 24 months and ensures quick, easy starts after periods of storage.
Use STA-BIL Storage in any petrol-powered vehicle or equipment you plan to store for 30-days or longer. STA-BIL is perfect for collector cars, stored vehicles, classic motorcycles, stored motorcycles, generators, lawn mowers, snow blowers, etc.
Designed for all petrol engines, STA-BIL Fuel Stabilizer eliminates the need to drain fuel before storage in order to protect your engine from the gum, varnish, rust, and corrosion that can afflict engines after petrol left in the tank has broken down. It also prolongs the life of an engine by removing water from petrol tanks, and cleans carburetors and fuel injectors. The solution works safely and effectively in all petrol blends, including ethanol-blended fuel up to E85.
Perfect for vehicles that aren’t used on a daily basis!
It’s hard to believe, but fuel left in the tanks of a stored vehicle can begin to break down in as little as 30-60 days causing gum, varnish and corrosion to build up in the fuel lines and engine. One traditional solution to this problem is to drain the tank before storage, but this is time-consuming and messy. It can also be counter productive since it is very difficult to get all of the fuel out of a tank and leaving the walls of your fuel tank exposed during storage can invite corrosion in the presence of moisture, especially in fuels containing ethanol.
30ml treats up to 9.5L of fuel. Use STA-BIL only with fresh fuel, and keep petrol tank 95% full to avoid condensation build up in tank during storage. Run Engine for 5 minutes after adding product to treat entire fuel system. Product does not contain alcohol.
- America’s top selling fuel stabilizer keeps fuel fresh for quick, easy starts after storage
- Removes water to prevent corrosion and cleans carburettors and fuel injectors
- Protects against ethanol damage
- Protects engine from gum, varnish, rust, and corrosion
- Prolongs engine life
- Eliminates the need to drain fuel before storage
- Works safely and effectively in all petrol including ethanol-blended fuel up to E85
- For all 2-stroke and 4-stroke petrol engines
- 236ml bottle treats up to 76 litres of fuel